Saturday, November 7, 2009

Still on vacation with the wife!

I'll tell this 3rd person so it sounds better!

One very nice day, Joe (me) was riding his Harley on the beach in Nassau.

There came a point when he was startled by a voice from the clouds...it was God talking to him.

God said..."I am impressed with your life style and things you do for the gaming community and I want to grant you one wish"

Joe gave it a bit of thought and said "build a bridge from here to New Jersey so I can ride my bike over here."

God looked at him and said "Joe, be reasonable. That will take far too many natural resources, it will be a problem for shipping...all in all, it is not worth the effort. Make a different wish"

Joe leaned back and thought a bit and said "God, please make it possible for men to understand women. What makes them happy? What makes them sad? What can men to to completely satisfy women and make them content?"

After a bit of silence, God turned to Joe and said "would you like two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?"

No comments:

Post a Comment