Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rob & Big - Do work son!

One of our favorite TV shows is Rob and Big, we watch it all the time as a family, me and the 3 kids!

Big Black has an expression and it's "Do Work Son", look it up on-line - "To get someone motivated to do something. When one "does work" they are accomplishing a task. No matter how small or large the task is they are still doing work. Do Work."

Well today is my Do Work to you speech because I am so impressed by one of Xfuel drinkers!

I'll only use first names here - one of our fans Nick W believes in the Xfuel product, even more than believe he read what I've been writing and wanted to get out there & sell it - I want to convey his story and the amount of money he's going to make selling it directly to his friends and people in school.

Nick brought 24 bottles, he pre-sells all 24 bottles so he takes in $72 in 48 hours. $36 of those are his to keep, $36 paid for the first 24 bottles.

If Nick takes the $72 and buys more product and sells that in one week, he makes $72 more, he now has $144 and that is in under 2 weeks. Nick thinks he can double that with ease. Nick will buy $144 worth of Xfuel & sell that and make $144 or have $288 in gross sales.

If he just stays right there and sells $288 a week worth of Xfuel (which is under 50 bottles a week) Nick will make $7,600 in cash in one year to put in his pocket.

No bullshit, no lies and I hope he replies to this, but at that simple rate of $144 a week profit he makes $7,600 this year!!!!

So, when you people write and say "I want $50 for travel money" and I tell you to do this and you get all upset and laugh and call me names and say "that's bullshit man!"

I want you to think of Nick W., Rob and Big and the fact that Nick W is 14 years old and is way on his way to learning how to make money.

ps not to insult you but when you have a "job" regardless of what it pays you only "earn money", Nick is learning how to "make money" a huge difference!

It's your life, use it wisely!

1 comment:

  1. He's not telling you guys lies this is all true. Joe is presenting me with an opportunity to make money and do business. In under 15 minuets today I made $27.00 I can say its teaching me about business. Everyone who I sold it to has loved it they want more tomorro. To everyone reading this I can say always continue to try your best continue to do what you want.

    ReplyDelete