Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Over the shock and awe of what happened Saturday now and want to touch on a couple good things.

I helped the XDAO Project guys team out with few shirts which are now for sale at our store http://shop.drinkxfuel.com/XDAO-Project_c8.htm and want to share with you they are a diverse group of kids, race, religion you name it but they work together - that's nice chalk one up for video gamers being able to over come anything - adults should take a lesson from kids like this!

Next, if you watch the Raw Game Play video from Saturday you see another team of guys who were part of the episode on Saturday. When I started talking to them the one with big mouth doing all the talking says to me after I asked, are there any prizes or anything says, "No, you think we're pretty stupid for coming as far away as PA for this, don't you?"

He wasn't being smart ass just looking at an older person and saying "Yea, I'm wasting my time you don't have to rub it in." He did explain that he was waiting to get into John J to become a cop and that him and some of his team mates don't have jobs and can't find any.

He made me upset, that he would think I looked at him as a loser!!!! If you read this, your not a loser - look at how you got on that video and talked - you were a king!

Don't feel sorry for yourself people, you have lots of talents, don't sell yourself short, your probably smarter than I am you just don't know what to do with what you have.

We should be making the affiliate announcement here any day and in a day or two I'll start explaining how that works, start showing you how you can see real money from joining with us and being a true partner in the profits of Xfuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment