Sunday, October 25, 2009

A little lesson on how to sell anything

Do you fall for those stupid little tricks that people use to try to sell you something, do you believe everything people say or everything you read - you know you don't and you like me know 99% of the people talk out their ass!

I seen something on a facebook page the other day about a couple scrawny kids from Frozenghost001's high school who were bragging about how much weight they were benching. Let me tell you, I used to start my squat workouts with 400 lbs!!!! What these kids were writing was for one thing only - impress all the girls on there!!!! You know bull sh*t when you read it like on that Monster / CokeACola can!

Anyway, I sent a video out to some of our team that someone whose shirts are on our site for sale made and this is what they sent back as constructive criticism:

- I'm not being mean because I like you guys, I think you guys can have a future in this but you can't think people are stupid! I looked your site and you have a "donate" button - how many people out of the goodness of their heart click there and donate?????

If you had our affiliate banner there they could say with 100% confidence and conviction, which XXX you worry about "Your buying energy drinks today any way, why not buy them from us here at XXX. By clicking through the Xfuel link banner on here you are buying a quality product that we use ourselves and know that it works 100%! Every time you buy Xfuel or one of those cool shirts the teams have for sale we at XXX make a little money and that helps us to bring you the quality videos that we do. If your enjoy watching us, help support us, buy from us and not the big companies that do nothing for people like us"

My lesson for the day - If you believe in the product don't be afraid, tell people to buy it and be honest why you want them to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment