Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sponsorship opportunities from Xfuel

OK, some of you are pretty smart and understand what we're doing here and that is giving you an opportunity to get your sponsorship through our affiliate program.

Some of you others, well not so sure about you?

Our list of people that want to be sponsored is in the thousands!!!! YES THOUSANDS!!!

I briefly touched on the affiliate thing here and let you read the press release and I am shocked, floored and just plain disappointed at something!

In 24 hours we have affiliates from almost every corner of the globe and we have very few of you gamers - in fact some people who absolutely begged for it are not signed up.

As a person who raced boats for a living (yes, sponsors paid our company and this was my job after I retired) you can go to
http://www.offshoreonly.com/ and read all about "Habana Joe" Gere, we had sponsors who paid big money, 7 digits per year! Here is one of the boats we brought below, notice the number 1 - when you loose that #1 expect the money to start going as well.

Do you people really know what sponsors expect, like a major wine company or a now billion dollar clothing company???? You don't have a friggin clue what it takes!!!!!

I not trying pee on your parade but what Xfuel is offering you is a no brain-er and takes so little effort on your part that you would have to be brain dead to not take advantage of this!!!!

If you can't paste a link or banner on your site and tell some people to buy it, how the hell do you think you could ever do like my wife did for us (she made all the arrangements for our sponsors and their customers)!!!!!!

My wife booked hotel rooms in the US and Europe for 40 people, 22 times a year, had to arrange dinner reservations for parties of 30-50 people in restaurants all over the globe months in advance and hope the food was good or your sponsors and their customers are friggin pissed at you and want to fire you!!!

Rental cars, sightseeing trips for wives and girlfriends that traveled with us, call TV people, magazine people and send them gifts fruit baskets etc to get coverage for our boats, look for charities in towns we went to and go to events for sick kids, cancer awareness, etc - this was what you do for your sponsorship dollars!!! Push, push, push and then push more to get the name out there again and again and again - and you have to win and be on that podium!


You guys say "Sponsor me and I'll wear your tee shirt to a LAN Tournament", unless your wearing that shirt and directing people to your affiliate site and telling them BUY IT - you have no idea if what your doing is worth 5 cents to anyone.

You know what, I NEVER SAW A DIME off how many pairs of jeans a boat was responsible for selling nor anything else!!!!

Xfuel is telling you, NO I am, I'm telling you if you have a half brain in your head you'd sign up for the program push Xfuel, make money and learn that if you can make money with Xfuel - then there are 100 more companies that you can do the same things with and make a living doing it.

This is not about you just selling Xfuel it is you getting off your lazy friggin ass, doing something other than sweating over a go nowhere website and learning to start an REAL on-line business and then learn how to expand that into a career so you don't have to drive a truck like I did.

I asked and I asked the Diesel jeans people (Renzo) to be exact to let me bring the brand to the US - I got a big fat F**KING NO!!!!


If they would have allowed me to, I'd be flying my own G-3 private jet by now!!!

OK, I'm done for now, but gamers don't pass this up, this is the real deal and these things don't happen too often to young people and to have a mentor to start you like I want to for free - priceless!

Thanks,
Joe Gere

No comments:

Post a Comment