Friday, October 16, 2009

Xfuel Seeking Partnership Right Now!

Ok, time to start beating up on someone again!

Sunday is my birthday and there will be special piece I wrote, but I need to lead up to that because I think young people today are just getting stupider by the minute.

What the f**k do you people think it takes to start and run a business? Yesterday, after that picture of me was published here I got a call from one of you asking about "wow, that was great how did you do that?"

How the hell do you think we did it - someone gave us a break and we took it and ran at 150 mph with it - da!!!!

What is pissing me off to no end is we're having a hard time finding a partner - yes a real fu*kin partner to take over our web shit that has a clue how to make cool shit. You know build the new store, site, take over, driving traffic, etc, etc and everyone keeps bowing out. We need to keep growing and want to reward the people that take us there.

Think real hard about this if someone gave you 1% of a $100,000,000 company you have $1,000,000. Take a brand like 5 Hr energy worth $1,000,000,000 and your 1% is worth $10,000,000.

Not that I would offer someone as little as 1% but for building some web shit which is easy for some of you people. To do what you do naturally, have a commission deal on web sales and equity over a time period and - are you crazy or stupid not to take that?

How long do you have to work at McDonalds to see $1,000,000, most people will never see that money - some of you or your parents buy lottery tickets every week for years and win their piss ass $25 once in awhile - I give you a lottery ticket that you have a say in whether or not it wins and your shit scared to take a chance and do a little work on a hope and a prayer.

What the hell is a lottery ticket - someone that reads this has got to have great web skills - step-up and be an owner in Xfuel and help yourself drive a Ferrari like I do!!!!

I'm pissed now, take advantage of my pissed-offness while you can - once in a life time offer for the right person that has big balls and likes to gamble!

No comments:

Post a Comment